We meet once a month, on Saturday mornings. The format is open, with participants expressing their views about all aspects of the novels. This season we might return to questioning whether there is a difference between ‘popular’ and ‘literary’ fiction.
- October 6th Autumn (2016) by Ali Smith
- November 3rd Phone (2017) by Will Self
- December 8th Dead Simple (2005) by Peter James
- January 12th 2019 Do Not Say We Have Nothing (2016) by Madeleine Thien
- February 2nd A Legacy of Spies (2017) by John Le Carré
- March 9th The End of Loneliness (2018) by Benedict Wells, translated by Charlotte Collins
Day: Saturdays Time: 10.30am– 12.30pm.
Dates: 6 October , 3 November, 8 December, 12 January, 2 February & 9 March
Cross Street Chapel
For the complete session (October-March 2018)
|Price||Concessions||Minimum No.||Maximum No.|
Creina Mansfield, Beech Court, Beech Hall Drive, Macclesfield, SK10 2EF
email: email@example.com phone: 01625511581